Monday 9 April 2012

Running on the track at Night

Hi, Boys and girls,first of all I want to say thanks to all those friends who join me on the track in the morning (after reading articles  in my blog) I really appreciate your  efforts.It was just the beginning of great fun and joy beside we were  improving our stamina for long running ,I can't answer to all of your e.mail one by one  ,this post is specially design for all of you to know what happens  ,,,,,,, Next,,,,,,,,,,,,Sorry  but my duty (shift timing ) suddenly changed. I will be working in the Night Shift for 90 days and I will be busy  till 08:00am.It is useless to run in the hot summer after Sun rising.I know most of my friends are beginners,but in good health,,here I am presenting this Event for all of you.For all those who want to join me ,I will be them,
and those who feel comfortable after doing some great efforts to jump out of the bed early morning, They are advise to continue their jumping ,ha ha ha ha.I already send the complete details of this Event or if it is necessary I will publish it  here ,,,,, so stay cool lets make this event more useful and enjoyable to prove that nothing cannot stop us ,,,,,,,,,
From RUNNING ,,,,,,,,,          

1 comment:

Nadia Khan said...

Running Boy ,Where are you, Can't we all match the time. I was looking for you in morning and so far I didn't get the email about this event?